No Hostel accommodation found in Clare
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Sraid Eoin House in Dingle
- Refurbished Town house with four brightly decorated rooms 1family, 2doubles and 1twin. This is a family run business with quality accommodation, extensive breakfast menu with buffet starter and choice...
Aranview country house in Doolin
- Aran View House in Doolin is a wonderful Georgian country house accommodation with Self Catering Apartments, set in the magnificent wilderness of the Burren, County Clare, on Irelands' West Coast.
Ballykine House in Clonbur
- 200 year old Guinness Lodge overlooking Lough Mask. Ballykine House Bed & Breakfast offers select accommodation with all rooms en suite, central heating and TV in all rooms and games room and library ...
County Clare can be found on the beautiful and wild west coast of Ireland. Popular for tourist attractions like the famous Cliffs of Moher and the Burren landscape. County Clare offers a unique range of Activity holidays, beautiful attractions, festivals and events for families and adventure seekers alike. Clare's charm comes from the friendly local pubs, excellent traditional music, and laid-back locals, while the county offers excellent outdoor activities, water sports, surfing, angling, golf, horse riding and walking.
Your county Clare related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.