No Hostel accommodation found in Derry
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Marnic House B&B in Ballyhaunis
- Rob and Mary opened Marnic House bed and breakfast on 1st March 2017 fulfilling a lifetime ambition to own and run our own guest accomodation. Our aim is to give you what we would expect from a B&B lo...
B&B Kermor in Clifden
- Kermor is a blue and yellow house, facing the sea and viewing the famous 12 pins.
quiet and friendly ambiance, quality breakfast with gluteen free and dairy free possibilities. You can find near to u...
Cloverlawn B&B in Rosslare Harbour
- A warm welcome awaits you at this highly recommended family home. Cloverlawn is set in large gardens just off the N25 on the outskirts of Kilrane village. This quiet peaceful location just three minut...
The unique location of County Londonderry covers 4 key destinations. The iconic coastline is positioned within the Causeway Coast and Glens area and has been recognised internationally for its stretch of railway between Coleraine and Londonderry, admired by seasoned travellers such as Michael Palin. In the South East of the county is Ballyronan Marina, a picturesque visitor site located within the village of Ballyronan on the shores of Lough Neagh. The Sperrin Mountains cover a large area of County Londonderry and can be experienced by exploring the Sperrins Scenic Driving Routes. Alternatively take a walk through some of the many forest parks such as Banagher Glen and the Roe Valley. If you want more of an urban feel, then there is always Derry - Londonderry, Northern Ireland's second city, home to the famous city walls.
Your county Derry related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.