No Hostel accommodation found in Dublin
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Clearwater House in Magherafelt
- Situated in the heart of the Irish countryside, Clearwater House B&B is a Victorian-style country house quietly located in beautiful countryside just outside Magherafelt. This fantastic location is on...
Daleview B&B in Doolin
- Doolin is a noted centre of traditional Irish music, all the pubs have nightly music sessions throughout the season.
It is a great base from which to visit the Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Galway...
Fuchsia House in Killarney
- Fuchsia house is a luxurious 4 STAR Guest house excellently located and beautifully decorated.
Welcoming and inviting from the moment the door opens to let you in
.As one guest remarked It's like ...
Dublin, the capital of Ireland and one of Europe's most vibrant cities. Being the city of entertainment, Dublin is always bubbling with activities and has something exciting to offer to locals and tourists throughout the year. Home to over a quarter of the Ireland's population, almost one million in all, Dublin is a youthful, vibrant and dynamic city with an ever-increasing cosmopolitan influence. Chic restaurants and ultra-modern hotels have brought the city centre to life. Temple Bar needs no introduction and the older icons such as Trinity College, Merrion Square and the National Museum are all enjoying the benefits of Dublin's status as a year-round tourist destination.
Your county Dublin related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.