No Hostel accommodation found in Kerry
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Norfolk House in Brookeborough
- Family run country house situated off the main A4 Belfast Road, 1 mile from Brookeborough and 1 mile from Maguiresbridge and 9 miles from Enniskillen, convenient to National Trust properties, Colebroo...
The Grafton Guesthouse in Dublin 2
- Grafton Guesthouse has a total of 16 bedrooms. All bedrooms have been recently refurbished, that offer a unique experience in a Victorian-era building. Simple yet cosy rooms with one old Victorian-era...
Mollys Cottage in Ardgroom
- Newly restored, stone built self-catering holiday home on a 12 acre Shorefront Farm on the stunning and unspoiled Ring of Beara, Beara Peninsula, West Cork. Sleeps up to 6, with bedrooms on the 2nd. f...
Sculptured by the wonders of the ice-age and caressed by the waters of the Gulf Stream, Co. Kerry is a place steeped in ancient history and folklore. It boasts a treasure trove of pre-historic buildings and monuments, many of which are remarkably well preserved and cared for. Kerry claims some of Ireland's most dramatic scenery, including the world-renowned Lakes of Killarney and the awe-inspiring landscapes of the Beara and Dingle peninsulas. There is much to see and do here with angling, walking, deep sea diving, golf and leisurely sightseeing a must for the visitor.
Your county Kerry related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.