No Hostel accommodation found in Kerry
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Ballykine House in Clonbur
- 200 year old Guinness Lodge overlooking Lough Mask. Ballykine House Bed & Breakfast offers select accommodation with all rooms en suite, central heating and TV in all rooms and games room and library ...
Amble In B&B in Newcastle
- Amble In is a family run bed and breakfast B&B, recently renovated luxury accommodation located In Bryansford Gardens. This is a quiet area just off the main street in Newcastle at the foot of the Mo...
Lareen Estate - Drowes Fishery in Kinlough
- Discover Self Catering Cottages
in a stunning location. 10 Charming Cottages. Each cottage comes equipped with all modern conveniences – television, DVD and CD player, dishwasher, coffee maker etc....
Sculptured by the wonders of the ice-age and caressed by the waters of the Gulf Stream, Co. Kerry is a place steeped in ancient history and folklore. It boasts a treasure trove of pre-historic buildings and monuments, many of which are remarkably well preserved and cared for. Kerry claims some of Ireland's most dramatic scenery, including the world-renowned Lakes of Killarney and the awe-inspiring landscapes of the Beara and Dingle peninsulas. There is much to see and do here with angling, walking, deep sea diving, golf and leisurely sightseeing a must for the visitor.
Your county Kerry related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.