Accommodation in Laois, East Coast & Midlands
No accommodation found
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
O Flahertys in Dingle
- Dormer bungalow overlooking Dingle Town. Warm comfortable and friendly family run home. Situated on the scenic Connor Pass Route. All rooms have private bathrooms, televisions, electric blankets, orth...
Anchor House Dublin B&B in Dublin D01 T658
- The Anchor Guesthouse is perfectly situated in the city centre, 200 metres from The Central Bus Station Tram Stop, to the rear of Gandon’s Custom House, with convenient Bus Connections to & from Dub...
Torine House in Killorglin
- Torine House is AA, 3 star, Failte Ireland is a comfortable family run bed and breakfast run by the same family for over 35 years. It is only a 3 minute walk to town with streetlights and sidewalk. To...
Located in the heart of Ireland's most beautiful landscapes, County Laois is easily accessible to most places in the country. A county of rich contrast, Laois is a place for people who want a different experience of Ireland. Laois has a wide range of walking trails, seven superb golf courses including the Seve Ballesteros designed championship Heritage at Killenard course and excellent fishing and barge trips.
Your county Laois related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.