Accommodation in Longford, East Coast & Midlands
No accommodation found
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Clogher Valley Golf Club Bed & Breakfast in Fivemiletown
- Located just outside the town of Fivemiletown on the border of Counties Fermanagh and Tyrone, Clogher Valley Golf Club is a challenging nine hole golf course. This fine parkland golf course is Par 67 ...
Shepherds Rest Bed and Breakfast in Kenmare
- My place is close to great views, the town of Kenmare and restaurants and dining.
You’ll love my place because of the beautiful views of Kenmare Bay from a south facing elevated site and not on a ...
Golden Hill Guest House in Omagh
- Golden Hill Guest House is a modern purpose-built guest house in Northern Ireland offering 5 spacious en-suite bedrooms and a warm welcome from owners Tanya and Chris. The cosy and inviting en-suite b...
County Longford is a place of magic, myth and mystery. Steeped in ancient Irish mythology, Longford has many impressive archaeological sites as well as a wealth of historical, literary and musical tradition. Ancestral home of the Farrell Clan, Longford, historically known as 'Annaly' or 'Anghaile' is a tranquil and mainly low-lying county, renowned for its angling, boating and outdoor sporting activities. It is ideally located in the heart of the 'Lakelands and Inland Waterways' region, making it a perfect place for those with a love of water sports.
Your county Longford related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.