Accommodation in Longford, East Coast & Midlands
No accommodation found
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Kilmurray House in Crossmolina
- Large attractive house with own grounds. Scenic area with angling locally. All rooms en-suite. Ideal for touring Mayo/Sligo. Family run for 40 years.
Kilmurray House offers B&B in an attractive co...
The Quay House in Clifden
- Built in 1820 and perched on the edge of Clifden Harbour, The Quay House has fifteen individually furnished bedrooms with private bathrooms. All have either balconies or terraces and most have harbou...
Tullaleagan Guesthouse in Oughterard
- The Tullaleagan Guesthouse, a unique Bed & Breakfast, is situated idyllically on the hills bordering the Lough Corrib. With its breathtaking views of the Corrib and the Connemara landscape, Tullaleaga...
County Longford is a place of magic, myth and mystery. Steeped in ancient Irish mythology, Longford has many impressive archaeological sites as well as a wealth of historical, literary and musical tradition. Ancestral home of the Farrell Clan, Longford, historically known as 'Annaly' or 'Anghaile' is a tranquil and mainly low-lying county, renowned for its angling, boating and outdoor sporting activities. It is ideally located in the heart of the 'Lakelands and Inland Waterways' region, making it a perfect place for those with a love of water sports.
Your county Longford related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.