Accommodation in Longford
No accommodation found in Longford
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
J and J Guesthouse in Ballycastle
- Situated on the main road from Ballycastle to the causeway coast road j and J offers exceptional rooms a hearty Irish breakfast free WiFi in rooms 32 inch TVs in rooms plus tea/coffee in rooms free ga...
Anchor House Dublin B&B in Dublin D01 T658
- The Anchor Guesthouse is perfectly situated in the city centre, 200 metres from The Central Bus Station Tram Stop, to the rear of Gandon’s Custom House, with convenient Bus Connections to & from Dub...
O Donovans Hotel in Clonakilty Town Centre
- This town center, 6th generation family run, historic hotel is the heartbeat of Clonakilty. Traditional style hotel with all bedrooms ensuite with touch button heating / air con. Television, teleph...
County Longford is a place of magic, myth and mystery. Steeped in ancient Irish mythology, Longford has many impressive archaeological sites as well as a wealth of historical, literary and musical tradition. Ancestral home of the Farrell Clan, Longford, historically known as 'Annaly' or 'Anghaile' is a tranquil and mainly low-lying county, renowned for its angling, boating and outdoor sporting activities. It is ideally located in the heart of the 'Lakelands and Inland Waterways' region, making it a perfect place for those with a love of water sports.
Your county Longford related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.