No Self Catering accommodation found in Kilkenny
Advertise your holiday property for just € 29 a year
- Don't get taken for a ride by sites like Airbnb or Booking.com, the booking fees they charge are simply greedy. We at Guide to Ireland understand your marketing budget is precious. That's why we keep things simple. One low fee, no commission on bookings and no hidden cost. We've compared it to our competitors and we think you'll agree, our advertising prices are the LOWEST anywhere.
- We think a photo says more than words, so you are allowed to display up to 25 photos, quite a bit more than on other sites.
- Each property listing is mobile friendly, responsive and can be viewed on all possible devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. All our listings are optimized for search engines so that people looking for accommodation in particular villages, towns and cities in Ireland can find your listing directly from Google.
New on Guide to Ireland
Doolin Coastal Cottages in Doolin
- Doolin Coastal Cottages are located in Lough North, Doolin, Co. Clare. Our Fáilte Ireland approved self catering accommodation is situated in an idyllic location on the Burren way marked trail be...
Boherna Lodge in Holycross
- Elegant country house in tranquil setting, secure car parking, one minutes walk for bar/restaurant, hairdryer, TV, Tea/coffee in all bedrooms, home baking, trout fishing nearby (one mile on river Suir...
Keel Holiday Cottages in Bridge-linked Achill Island
- Situated at Keel Beach on Ireland's fabulous "Wild Atlantic Way". Choose from a myriad of holiday activities including watersports, horseriding, kayaking, hill-walking. Pub, restaurants, Blue-flag bea...
Kilkenny city and county has much to offer. The city has many beautiful walking trails and tours to take. Spend some time visiting historic Kilkenny Castle, see the wonderful parks and gardens, do some shopping in the newly opened MacDonagh Junction shopping centre or find the craic in one of Kilkenny's finest bars and restaurants. For some, it's a spa treatment in luxurious surroundings. For others it's a day outdoors in an idyllic setting. Choose from 5 star spa hotels to world-renowned golf courses, from beautiful walking routes to horse-riding, for that special way to unwind and recharge, you will find it in Kilkenny.
Your county Kilkenny related website here on Guide to Ireland ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.