Photos Clonmore Lodge
- central heating
- credit cards accepted
- games room available
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Clonmore lodge farmhouse Bed and Breakfast in West Clare, Ireland originally a 400 year old landlord’s summer residence on 40 hectare off N67. The Lodge is a historic House of Clare overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Tromora castle and Cliffs of Moher and is only one hour from Shannon Airport, thirty minutes from Cliffs of Moher and boat trip from Doolin to Arran Islands.
Outdoor leisure facilities include tennis court, 18 hole crazy-golf and pony riding for children, walk to local archaeological and historical site with free guide.
Ideal stop-over to tour world famous Burren region, cliffs of Moher, Aran islands from Doolin and also West Clare's dolphin watching, Loop drive, Vandelures Gardens and Scattery Island. While the Killimer car ferry-40 minutes drive from Lodge will leave you in County Kerry in less than one hour.
From Clonmore lodge you can play on 5 golf courses all within 25 minutes drive including a championship links at Lahinch and the newly designed Greg Norman links at Doonbeg (10mins. Drive). “T” times can be arranged to facilitate golfers. Kilkee - a seaside town in west Clare, from here you can drive the magnificent Loop Drive to the western peninsula.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Clonmore Lodge in Quilty
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Sea Crest Farmhouse B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (0.95 miles)
- Berry Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (1.7 miles)
- An Gleann B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (3.66 miles)
- Blue Horizons
Rates from € 35 pps (4.91 miles)
- Logues Liscannor Hotel
Rates from € 35 pps (8.98 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Clonmore Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.