Torann na dTonn
Photos Torann na dTonn
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- vegetarians catered for
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Country home beside Ventry village on Slea Head Drive. Panoramic sea-mountain view-overlooking Ventry harbour. 5 minutes walk to village and blue flag sandy beach. Fishing, watersports, scenic walks, horseriding, golf, free wireless access.
Tea/coffee facilities and extensive breakfast menu. Home from home. Dingle way nearby, archaeological tours arranged. Pubs and restaurants nearby.
Open: March-November. 5 Ensuite bedrooms with excellent views. One Double two single beds/Two with a Double and single bed/One Double and one single room. On the day of arrival guests who have made bookings are expected to arrive prior to 6pm unless notifying us by phone.
"If you go a little bit outside of Dingle you'll find Ventry where it might be easier to get a B&B .. and it's just a short drive into town.
Comfortable house, horesback riding nearby, beautiful view of the bay."
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Torann na dTonn in Ventry, Dingle
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- St. Josephs Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (0 miles)
- Dingle Heights
Rates from € 35 pps (0.01 miles)
- Sraid Eoin House
Rates from € 30 pps (0.35 miles)
- O Flahertys
Rates from € 35 pps (0.62 miles)
- Clonmara Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (1.08 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Torann na dTonn. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Jacqueline O Shea
Phone no. : +353 (0) 669159952
Mobile no. : +353 (0) 872063512
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 1397
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.