Ballinalacken Castle Country House
Photos Ballinalacken Castle Country House
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- telephone in room
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
A romantic peaceful oasis steeped in history and ambience offering the most spectacular views of the cliffs of moher, aran islands, atlantic ocean&connermara hills.
Built in 1840 as the home of Lord O'Brien. Family members radiate a warm friendly welcome. Award winning chef Michael Foley make dining here an experience to remember. Peat and log fires add to the cosy atmosphere. Ideal base for exploring Clare.
Recommended by Egon Ronay, Michelin, Fodor, Frommer, Charming Hotels of Ireland, New York Times, Washington Post, London Times.
It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 60
B&B rate single person : € 120
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ballinalacken Castle Country House in Doolin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Churchfield B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (0.37 miles)
- Doolin Hostel
Rates from € 15 pps (0.41 miles)
- Atlantic View House
Rates from € 45 pps (0.62 miles)
- Lane Lodge B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (0.97 miles)
- Rathbaun Hotel
Rates from € 35 pps (3.77 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ballinalacken Castle Country House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.