Photos Loughdan House
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- games room available
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- vegetarians catered for
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
Lough Dan House - Walking Holidays Lough Dan House is situated over 1000 feet up in the Wicklow Mountains on an eighty-acre hill farm, overlooking Lough Dan, the largest natural lake on the east coast of Ireland. It is the most ideal base for a walking Holiday, whether for a short one or two day break, or for a much longer Holiday.
Fully organised Walking Holidays are catered for which covers everything you could possibly need for a most pleasant and refreshing break. This includes all transport, accommodation, delicious home cooking, serving all locally produced meats and vegetables from the farm, game from the mountain and fish from the lakes and rivers. All evening meals served with complimentary wine or other refreshments.
Your host, Sean Byrne, will be your guide on all organised walks, which range from seven to fifteen kilometers, depending on your level of fitness. During your holiday, you will witness spectacular scenery, listen to exciting stories about the area and people who once lived here and perhaps still live here, above all you will enjoy the experience and look forward to returning.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 45
B&B rate single person : € 60
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Loughdan House in Loughdan
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Knockree Hostel
Rates from € 20 pps (7.81 miles)
- Carriglen Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 33 pps (7.86 miles)
- Thornvale Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (7.95 miles)
- Birchdale House
Rates from € 35 pps (9.37 miles)
- Coolakay House B&B
Rates from € 37 pps (9.96 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Loughdan House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.