Greenlawn Lodge B&B
Photos Greenlawn Lodge B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- located in town
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Patricia and Martin McMahon welcome you into their home in Lisdoonvarna.
Set in a rural setting yet just minutes walk from the famous Lisdoonvarna “Matchmaking” town.
Greenlawn Lodge is the perfect base for touring The Burren, The Cliffs of Moher and for taking a trip to the Aran Islands. We are just an hours drive from Shannon International Airport or Galway Airport.
Newly renovated, we offer bright and modern rooms all en-suite and our extremely comfortable beds are dressed with a high quality Egyptian cotton sheets.
There is a guests' sitting and dining room where you can feel at home and tea and coffee making facilities are available all day.
Do bring your laptops with you as you can enjoy free wireless connection throughout the house.
There is ample car parking and Landscaped gardens to enjoy also.
Looking forward to meeting you !
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Greenlawn Lodge B&B in Lisdoovarna
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Periwinkle
Rates from € 35 pps (0.75 miles)
- Grattan Lodge
Rates from € 40 pps (0.77 miles)
- Cappa Veagh B&B
Rates from € 37 pps (1.34 miles)
- Lisnagree Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (1.35 miles)
- Seashore Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (2.47 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Greenlawn Lodge B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Patricia McMahon
Phone no. : +353(0) 65 707 4861
Mobile no. : +353(0) 868808777
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 1614
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.