Lisnoe Old Farmhouse B&B & Self Catering
Photos Lisnoe Old Farmhouse B&B & Self Catering
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Over 300 years old, and established as a Bed & Breakfast for over 10 years now, Lisnoe Old Farmhouse is a building of great historical interest -- and full of old Irish charm. Situated between Lisburn and Hillsborough in an exquisite rural setting, it has been purposefully renovated for guests and is personally run by the owners.
With a full capacity of 17 persons, we are noted for providing quiet rooms, particularly suitable for night workers, or those seeking true peace and quiet.
We offer a wide selection of types of rooms which you can view below. All of our guests also have access to an old restored dining room that seats 12, a residents lounge, and a patio to our mature garden.
There is a lot to see and do in Lisburn and in the surrounding areas of Northern Ireland. Below is some brief information about just a few local attractions.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Lisnoe Old Farmhouse B&B & Self Catering in Lisburn
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Maryville House Tearoom Boutique B&B
Rates from € 52 pps (6.46 miles)
- Hunters Lodge Luxury B&B
Rates from € 49 pps (15.22 miles)
- Bay Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (16.02 miles)
- Number Nine B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (17.04 miles)
- The Keep
Rates from € 29 pps (17.89 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Lisnoe Old Farmhouse B&B & Self Catering. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.