Cois Coill Bed & Breakfast
Photos Cois Coill Bed & Breakfast
- central heating
- children accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
You'll receive a warm welcome at Cois Coill, a family run bed & breakfast with a fantastic location 5km from the thriving tourist town of Killarney. It's situated near the village of Fossa on the main road from Killarney to Killorglin (N71).
The accommodation consists of three comfortable bedrooms. All are on the ground floor, as it's a bungalow, and have their own private en suite. Outside there's private car parking and a garden which guests can use. And of course a delicious home cooked breakfast is on offer each morning.
Cois Coill is an ideal place to get away from it all. It's a nice rural setting so you have all the peace and quiet you want. The area also offers an abundance of recreational activities including golf, angling, hill walking and if touring is part of your itinerary, it's an excellent base as Killarney, Killorglin, Tralee and Dingle are very accessible &emdash; the house is actually on the Ring of Kerry route.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Cois Coill Bed & Breakfast in Killarney
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Purple Heather, Gap of Dunloe
Rates from € 35 pps (2.84 miles)
- The Ferris Wheel B & B
Rates from € 40 pps (2.88 miles)
- Rossarney House
Rates from € 30 pps (3.1 miles)
- Manorlodge B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (3.24 miles)
- Kathleens Country House
Rates from € 50 pps (3.27 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Cois Coill Bed & Breakfast. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Pat and Maureen Malone
Phone no. : +353 (0) 6633076
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 1666
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.