Photos Beach Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- located in town
- scenic beauty spot nearby
BeachLodge is modern Bed & Breakfast located in a prime location on the east coast of Ireland.
There are numerous amenities in close proximity to Beachlodge, including a full 18 hole Golf course and an excellent beach. For the business traveler we 1km from Bettystown Railway Station which is on the main Belfast-Dublin railway line, less than 1/2 hour from Dublin City center.
The historical town of Drogheda and the Boyne Valley are also with in 5 km.
What ever you want from your holiday or Business trip, Beachlodge is in the ideal location to provide it.
Beachlodge provides secure parking at the front of the building. Please state when booking, if parking is required.
All rooms also include, En-Suite, Tea/Coffee making facility, Multi-Channel Television. A hair dryer and iron are available upon request.
For that extra bit of luxury, we also have a large indoor jacuzzi which is available to guests at a small extra fee.
For your convenience, we can also arrange bookings for local amenities, golf, restaurants etc. If you have a particular request or requirement, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 38
B&B rate single person : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Beach Lodge in Bettystown
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Highfield House
Rates from € 40 pps (1.4 miles)
- Drogheda Townhouse B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (4.48 miles)
- Newgrange Lodge B&B
Rates from € 25 pps (7.05 miles)
- Clintons Woodview Farmhouse
Rates from € 30 pps (9.87 miles)
- Slane Farm Hostel and Campsite
Rates from € 20 pps (13.28 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Beach Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Ann McIvor
Phone no. : +353 (0) 41 9887866
Mobile no. : +353 (0) 86 8547657
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 1671
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.