Connemara Country Lodge
Photos Connemara Country Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- telephone in room
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Large 3star purpose-built georgian home on 2 acres of grounds, with large private carpark. 2mins walk from Clifden town. All spacious bedrooms with private bathrooms, TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryers, safes. Non-smoking home where guests are assured of a very warm and comfortable stay.
Special Group rates and packed lunches available. Also, bicycles for hire.Open all year. Mary, the owner speaks fluent French and German and sings an Irish Ballad during breakfast as she is a well known singer.
Breakfast is a treat as Mary does all her own home baking. Why not join Mary for an evening of Traditional Irish music and song in her large guest lounge, where she will play violin and whistle too.
Mary organises walks and island trips for her guests. A visit to Connemara would not be complete without a visit to this magnificent guesthouse.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Connemara Country Lodge in Clifden
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Buttermilk Lodge
Rates from € 40 pps (0.15 miles)
- The central
Rates from € 35 pps (0.18 miles)
- Racecourse Lodge
Rates from € 30 pps (0.19 miles)
- Clifden White heather house
Rates from € 38 pps (0.22 miles)
- The Quay House
Rates from € 75 pps (0.54 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Connemara Country Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.