Photos Bohola House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Tastefully decorated and lovingly maintained this is one of the most luxurious and comfortable houses in the west of Ireland.
The house faces the sunset, looking out across a sandy lagoon to Galway bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Ideally located at the very gateway to Connemara.
Bohola House is the perfect base whether you wish to explore the mythic landscape of the Burren and Connemara, enjoy the unique culture of Galway City or for your golfing / fishing holiday. Bohola House b&b accommodation Salthill Galway City.
Standing on its own grounds and well set back from the main road, the house offers safe and secluded parking in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Rooms all come with king-size beds, hair dryers, and multi-channel TV. Your choice of breakfast includes full Irish, smoked salmon, fruit and yoghurt.
Wi-Fi access available through-out house.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 60
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Bohola House in Salthill
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Seashore Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (0.54 miles)
- Freeport House
Rates from € 40 pps (1.35 miles)
- Cappa Veagh B&B
Rates from € 37 pps (1.68 miles)
- Grattan Lodge
Rates from € 40 pps (2.49 miles)
- The Periwinkle
Rates from € 35 pps (2.5 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Bohola House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.