Dún na Sí Guest House
Photos Dún na Sí Guest House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
Located in South Donegal on the R267, Dún Na Sí is a modern two-storey guesthouse with seven rooms en-suite. 1km from Ballyshannon on the Bundoran Road. Close by the visitor can enjoy fishing, golf, Walkways, and Cinemas. There are three championship Golf links courses close by Bundoran, Murvagh and Rosses Point.
The Guesthouse has private parking and is open all year round.Set beside the River Erne, is a lively trading town, which was created a borough in 1613. It is home to both the Rory Gallagher Festival and the highly acclaimed International Folk and Traditional Music Festival Just over the border (4Klms) is the world famous Belleek Pottery. And also on the same route is Celtic Weave Pottery.
Dún Na Sí guesthouse is a perfect location from which to explore the North West of Ireland. Located in Ballyshannon, County Donegal, Dún Na Sí is a modern two storey guesthouse with seven en-suite rooms. We have off street private parking, and we are open all year round.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Dún na Sí Guest House in Ballyshannon
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Mai Kelly bed & breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (0.18 miles)
- Erne Manor B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (2.52 miles)
- Murvagh links manor
Rates from € 35 pps (8.06 miles)
- Haven Guest House & Spa
Rates from € 35 pps (8.93 miles)
- Maireads B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (9.17 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Dún na Sí Guest House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.