Arch House ****
Photos Arch House ****
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- sailing nearby
This **** award winning farm house is overlooking Florencecourt Castle National Trust and close to Marble Arch Caves Co Fermanagh is the lake district of Ireland Restaurant and gift shop on site spacious beds central for touring ireland ideal for walking hill climbing and cycling.
We are located beside the famous Marble Arch Caves and the magnificent Florencecourt House which is a National Trust property. The world famous Belleek Pottery Company can also be found nearby. Stay on the greener side of Enniskillen and enjoy the beauty of FlorenceCourt. We also have scones and bread making demonstration.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Arch House **** in Enniskillen
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Melvin country house
Rates from € 30 pps (11.41 miles)
- Cil Chiarain
Rates from € 35 pps (17.43 miles)
- Bluebellbb House B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (17.57 miles)
- Clogher Valley Golf Club Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (18.46 miles)
- Clooneen House
Rates from € 30 pps (18.68 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Arch House ****. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.