Charming Old School House
Photos Charming Old School House
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
We warmly invite you to beautiful, unspoiled Ballinskelligs. Timeless tradition is echoed throughout this charming old School House, lovingly restored for your relaxation and enjoyment. Steeped in history, built in 1845, and surrounded by green rolling hills, the Old School is situated on the wild Atlantic Way and dark sky reserve and only a mile from beautiful safe beaches.
Local attractions include:
Boat trips to Skellig Michael
Diving, waterskiing, sailing, canoeing.
Fresh water river and lake fishing
Golf - two excellent world famous courses.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 60
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Charming Old School House in Ballinskelligs
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Smugglersinn
Rates from € 45 pps (3.27 miles)
- Glenmore House
Rates from € 40 pps (3.71 miles)
- Cliffords Ocean View B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (4.1 miles)
- Ferryview Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (4.74 miles)
- Ring of Kerry Hotel
Rates from € 50 pps (5.33 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Charming Old School House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.