Photos Clooneen House
- central heating
- children accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
Clooneen House is set in a beautiful rural area at the centre of the Erne System a major water system for fishing and Killykeen Forest Park a landscape of woods and water with views, walks and nature trails.
A warm welcome awaits you at Clooneen House situated 2 km from Killeshandra, on Belturbet Rd, T52/R 201. It’s an ideal stop over from Dublin/Donegal and Dublin/ Belfast, both only 2hours away.
A perfect location for touring the Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark, Shannon Pot, Cavan County Museum and Cana House Cavan for those interested in Genealogical Research.
Clooneen House offers a high standard of 3 STAR accommodation with complimentary tea making facilities. Our aim is to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable and memorable stay.
We look forward to having you come and stay with us. Fáilte Ireland (Irish Tourist Board) approved, and B&B Ireland (Town and Country Homes).
Ensuite: €32 - €35 Per Person Sharing
Standard: €30 - €33 Per Person Sharing
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Clooneen House in Killeshandra
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Eonish Lodge
Rates from € 45 pps (1 miles)
- Ballycloone House
Rates from € 35 pps (5.38 miles)
- Leander Lodge by the Lough
Rates from € 35 pps (16.21 miles)
- Ross House Equestrian Holidays
Rates from € 40 pps (18.29 miles)
- Arch House ****
Rates from € 35 pps (18.68 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Clooneen House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.