Photos Manor Inn
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- welcome pack on arrival
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sea views
Purpose built guest house over looking the Atlantic ocean at the mouth of the shannon river. it is known for its tranquility and high standard of service and a home away from home for golfers and holiday makers who love beaches and cliffs. All rooms are on suite with all facilities like tv phone internet radiocum clock and alarm,tea making set in all the rooms. guarded private parking, full irish breakfast served from 8 o'clock to 10 o'clock.
2km away from world famous golf courses surfing schools fishing and pony riding.
Each Beautifully adorned room, has it's own unique view of the surrounding area, and each room has thus been appropriatly named. Take in the splendor of the 'Cnoc and Mhór' hills from the Cnoc an Fhomair room, and from the Doon Point room marvel at the beauty of the Ballybunion Coastline. From the Shannon room, you can see the River Shannon, Ireland's largest river, as it flows into the mouth of the Atlantic.
Relax in our Living Room, which has been elegantly decorated with pieces from all over the world, and in those long winter night, enjoy the comfort of an open log fireplace. Enjoy your full Irish Breakfast, in our wonderfully styled dining room, where we offer you an extensive choice of food, including fruit, cereals, yoghurts, and of course that Irish Breakfast, Bacon, Sausages, Eggs, and Irish Pudding.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 38
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Manor Inn in Ballybunion
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Cashen Course House
Rates from € 40 pps (2.29 miles)
- Aras Mhuire B & B
Rates from € 30 pps (9.13 miles)
- The Grove Guesthouse
Rates from € 25 pps (10.78 miles)
- Katie O Connors Holiday Hostel
Rates from € 20 pps (10.81 miles)
- Crottys Pub Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (10.94 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Manor Inn. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.