Corrib Wave Guest House
Photos Corrib Wave Guest House
- central heating
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- telephone in room
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Corrib Wave Guest House 3 *** is the home of Michael & Maria Healy. Fond memories of the days spent at Corrib Wave will remain with you forever. As our guests you are assured of a warm welcome Irish hospitality, superb home cooking fresh meat fish & vegatables, excellent wines, relaxation by an open turf fire, peace & quietness.
This lakeside house commands a specatular view of Lough Corrib & Connemara mountains, from all bedrooms lounge & dining room.
Corrib Wave is situated on the shores of Lough corrib where you can fish for brown trout salmon pike etc Michael is an expert fishing man with boats engines etc for hire ( own private getty just 50 yards in front of house) CorribWave Guesthouse is an ideal base for touring connemara a remote and beautiful placeof lakes, bogs mountains and heatherlands. You could spend days exploring Connemara. One day is not enough at Corrib Wave Guesthouse.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Corrib Wave Guest House in Oughterard
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Tullaleagan Guesthouse
Rates from € 35 pps (3.5 miles)
- Portarra Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (6.71 miles)
- Inishfree House
Rates from € 30 pps (6.95 miles)
- Nymphsfield House
Rates from € 30 pps (7.66 miles)
- Ballykine House
Rates from € 40 pps (8.22 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Corrib Wave Guest House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.