Photos Inishowen Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sea views
Modern B&B on the Inishowen peninsula of North Donegal with spectacular views over Lough Foyle towards the North Antrim coast. Spacious rooms with tea/coffeemaking facilities. We offer a choice of cooked breakfast which is served in the bright and airy sunroom.
Outside seating is provided where the views can be fully appreciated.
The large comfortable guest sitting room provides an ideal location for relaxing in the evening. On cold evenings there is an inviting log fire.
Inishowen Lodge is ideally situated for visiting the Historic Walled City of Derry, direct access to the North Antrim Coast via the Foyle Ferry, and the unspoilt beauty of Inishowen - beaches, coves, historical sites, thatched cottages, walks, etc
There is so much to see and do in the area that our 3 night special offer is very popular. This offer is currently €90 per person sharing which includes delicious cooked breakfast each morning.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 60
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Inishowen Lodge in Moville
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- On the Rocks B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (4.74 miles)
- Clunelly House
Rates from € 35 pps (5.29 miles)
- Lighthouse View
Rates from € 30 pps (7.29 miles)
- Ballycarton House
Rates from € 36 pps (7.54 miles)
- Culdonagh Manor
Rates from € 35 pps (8.8 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Inishowen Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.