Photos Farmlodge B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Enjoy a warm friendly welcome in our comfortable home, Farmlodge is a modern family home, located 2km from the historic town of Dungarvan, on the scenic route to Clonea Strand set on landscaped gardens with panoramic views of the sea, mountains and adjacent livery stables, convenient to the town, beach and local amenities, ideally Located for bird watchers Golfers and horse lovers.
“Let our home be your home”.
Please note the following points under local activities and / or home description/ facilities available.
• We are located 1.5 to 2 KM from two 18 hole Golf courses, and the Clonea Strand and Goldcoast Hotel and holiday resort.
• TV Lounge with comfortable seating in a relaxing atmosphere available for all quests.
• There is a Sun lounge with patio and tea and coffee facilities available for bookworms and people recovering from their outdoor activities.
• Enjoy landscaped Gardens with peaceful surroundings while you unwind and take in the panoramic views of the sea and mountains
• There is a birdwatchers paradise two minutes walk to their natural wildlife habitat on the seafront.
• To complete the day, enjoy a five-minute stroll to the local hostillary “ Lord Maguire’s”. Pub and restaurant with nightly music and entertainment.
• Enjoy a stroll to our Livery Stables next door and make an equine acquaintance or take some Photos.
• Horse Riding and trekking can be arranged in a local riding center through the scenic countryside.
• Farm Lodge has been highly recommended for hospitality and atmosphere by the German consul for the west of Ireland.
• Vegetarian alternatives are available on our comprensive breakfast menu.
• We can advise on a number of local activities and sight seeing trips to make the most of your visit including, mountain and cliff walks in nearby Stradbally, Annstown and Bonmahon and the Mahon Falls on the Comeragh Mountains.
We have maps and directions for all local attractions for quests use.
Please phone for further details if necessary.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 28
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Farmlodge B&B in Dungarvan
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Lawlors Hotel
Rates from € 50 pps (0.75 miles)
- Newtown Farm Country House 4 ****
Rates from € 38 pps (7.48 miles)
- Copperfield House B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (10.68 miles)
- Duncrone B&B
Rates from € 33 pps (11.19 miles)
- St. Martins B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (14.28 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Farmlodge B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.