Photos Highfield House
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- tennis nearby
Highfield House is an elegant, 18th century residence situated in the beautiful historic town of Trim run by Edward and Geraldine Duignan. The award winning accommodation boasts magnificent views, including Trim Castle and the River Boyne. The house itself is full of history containing wonderful antique interior and paintings. This luxurious family-run B&B is ideally located on an elevated site with magnificent gardens and only two minutes walk from Trim town. The accommodation includes many facilities such as laundry facilities, a baby-sitting service and free Internet access. Each room contain a private en suite along with tea/coffee facilities, TVs, telephones and hairdryers. Many amenities and activities are available nearby, including horse riding, golf, fishing, quaint shops, first class restaurants, bars and splendid medieval river walk.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Highfield House in Trim
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Bounty Bar Guest House
Rates from € 25 pps (0.64 miles)
- Crannmor House B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (1.24 miles)
- Dalys Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (8.46 miles)
- Birchwood Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (11.94 miles)
- Killeentierna House
Rates from € 30 pps (12.57 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Highfield House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.