O Learys Farmhouse
Photos O Learys Farmhouse
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Since 1956 the O'Leary family have been offering the best of bed & breakfast. Our four star B&B is situated on a 100-acre organic working farm, overlooking the Irish Sea. Guests are greeted with a welcoming pot of tea or coffee, served with freshly baked goods (for arrivals before 9pm.
Guests have the use of many areas to sit and relax indoors and out; the sitting room, reception area, picnic area at the back of the house and the orchard garden, as well as private access to the beach.
O’Leary’s Farm has 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms, each with TV, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer. An ironing board and iron are available upon request. Our rooms offer stunning views of the Irish Sea and St. Helen’s Quay. There is a small barbecue available upon request.
The O'Leary’s serve a full traditional Irish breakfast as well as delicious vegetarian, vegan and coeliac alternatives*, using local, seasonal and organic produce where possible. Served with your meal are freshly baked breads and our own jams and marmalades. To view a sample menu, please visit our comprehensive website www.olearysfarm.com, which also offers a detailed list of places to visit in the area and our own recipes.
Conveniently located only 5k from Rosslare Harbour Europort and just 19.5k from Wexford Town, we are situated 2.5k off the main road and down our own private lane, guaranteeing you a quiet, secure, relaxing stay. We offer private parking for all types of vehicles. Pets are allowed with prior arrangement, but please be sure to read our pet guidelines. O'Leary's Farmhouse is the perfect base to tour the South East. Please note the house is non-smoking and credit/debit cards are not accepted.
*vegan and coeliac breakfasts must be booked when reserving.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 38
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location O Learys Farmhouse in Kilrane
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Victoria House
Rates from € 32 pps (1.43 miles)
- Cloverlawn B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (1.47 miles)
- Coral Gables
Rates from € 35 pps (2.85 miles)
- Killiane Castle Country House & Farm
Rates from € 50 pps (6.73 miles)
- The Eagles Guesthouse
Rates from € 30 pps (11.5 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of O Learys Farmhouse. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.