Photos Lynolan House
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- beach nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Lynolan House is situated 3 miles south of Dundalk, just 700 m off the M1 motorway and midway between Dublin and Belfast. We are convenient to Darver Castle, Fairways (Days) and Crown Plasa Hotels, DKIT, Blackrock seaside village and we have a choice of 6 excellent restaurants/Pubs within a 2 mile radius.
Lynolan House is an ideal base for touring the historical sites of Monasterboice, Mellifont Abbey, Newgrange and the Boyne Valley. The local town, Dundalk has deep historical roots and is the county town of Louth, the smallest county in Ireland. Carlingford Lough with its scenic surroundings is only 10 miles away and we are 2 miles from the seaside village of Blackrock.
Over the years, Lynolan House has been modernised and extended to include six spacious en-suite guest bedrooms (two of which are family rooms) and the following additional facilities for our guest’s comfort and use:
- Large conservatory (seat over 20 people) with a range of reading materials & tourist information and maps.
- Large dining room where all guests can enjoy a hearty, home cooked Irish breakfast and their choice of a wide range of cereals, fruit juices, yogurts, cheeses and fresh fruit from the breakfast bar.
- Guest Lounge/TV room with open-hearth fire (weather permitting!) where guests can meet and plan their activities for the following days.
- Large bathroom, which includes a four-person sauna, Jacuzzi bath and steam shower. Guests staying more than one night can enjoy these facilities.
- Spacious (half acre) front and back garden adorned with a range of water features, bedding plants/shrubs and with adequate tables and seating for guests.
- Large paved private car park
Lynolan House is Failte Ireland approved and Evelyn and Peter’s experience with guests over the past 20 years ensures that we are aware of all the different tourist needs and expectations and it is our aim to provide the atmosphere and facilities for the visitor to relax with our family and other guests in first class spacious accommodation.
Guests are always assured of a warm welcome in a relaxing and spacious environment.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Lynolan House in Dundalk
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Rosemount B&B
Rates from € 32 pps (0.26 miles)
- Fairlawns B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (0.27 miles)
- Glen Gat House
Rates from € 35 pps (1.33 miles)
- Krakow Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (1.88 miles)
- Bradstone House B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (2.97 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Lynolan House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.