Photos Leebrook House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
Leebrook House, with spacious gardens, is an elegant family home, Set amongst mature wood lands and mountains it has beautiful scenery.
Kenmare is renowned for its many award winning restaurants and hotels. There are many facilities available in the locality hill walking cycling, golf (2 golf courses), boat trips on Kenmare Bay fishing, tradiional music.
It is the perfect place to tour the Ring of Kerry, Ring of Beara and Killarney.
The Bed & Breakfast house is Irish Tourist Board Approved and a member of Town & Country Homes.
You find us on the kenmare - Killarney road N71, 2 minutes from the town of Kenmare, on the Ring of Kerry
All rooms are en suite and situated away from the road to secure a restful night.
Your Host Betty Dineen, will serve you her home cooked breakfast in the morning that should see you through the day. Leebrook House is Bord Failte approved and registered.
Rooms and rates
4 rooms and 2 of these are doubles and the other 2 are tribles.
The price per person sharing is 40 euro, ie. 80 euro for a double and 120 for a trible.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Leebrook House in Kenmare
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Hallisseys B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (0.66 miles)
- SheenView Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (1.49 miles)
- White Heather Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (4.23 miles)
Rates from € 30 pps (6.68 miles)
- The Ferris Wheel B & B
Rates from € 40 pps (10.69 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Leebrook House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.