Photos Cuaneen House
- central heating
- children accepted
- gardens available
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- sun room
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- sea views
Located with exquisite views over clew Bay and Clare Island, Cuaneen house is an ideal haven of peace and tranquillity for the discerning guests wanting to escape from their hectic routine.
Overlooking Carramore Beach (Blue Flag award) and a short walk from Louisburgh, a hub of activities (particularly during the Summer Season), Cuaneen House has it all to offer.
Owned and Developed by the Sammon Family, Cuaneen House is the epitome of Irish hospitality. From the moment you walk through the front door, Frank, Teresa and their family endeavour to make you feel at home, whether it is the complimentary Tea or Coffee on arrival accompanied with some freshly home made treats to the Full Irish Breakfast that waits to start your new day, nothing but the best is offered.
The house has a selection of comfortably furnished and spacious rooms with picturesque views of te local scenery – Croagh Patrick, Achill Island and Clew Bay. All Bedrooms have either en-suite facilities of private bathrooms.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Cuaneen House in Louisburgh
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Elmgrove B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (7.98 miles)
- Delphi Mountain Resort
Rates from € 79 pps (10.05 miles)
- Lurganhouse bed and breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (12.11 miles)
- Adare House
Rates from € 35 pps (12.12 miles)
- Brooklodge Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (12.59 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Cuaneen House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.