Coolakay House B&B
Photos Coolakay House B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- garden available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
Certificate of Excellence 2013
B&B Ireland best Leinster B&B 2012
Our B&B is a 19th Century Farmhouse located beautiful area of Enniskerry Co. Wicklow. Our latest addition to the house is our conservatory where guests can relax and enjoy the surroundings. We are a family friendly business with a high chair and cot available on request. It should also be noted that all of our bedrooms are Non-Smoking. Our facilities are Bord Failte Approved.
On the farm we have a large sheep population, beef cattle and a Farm Museum showing some of the finest examples of what was once used on a farm long ago on display daily.
Fantastic scenery to be enjoyed by all including many forest walks, Powerscourt Gardens, Powerscourt Waterfall and Knocksink woods all within a short distance.
Our positioning close to the Wicklow Way is ideal for those seeking packed lunches, lunch, evening meals and accommodation along the route. We can also offer to our guests a transfer to or from the Wicklow Way at Crone Wood if they require.
Other leisure facilities include some of the finest golf courses in the world on our doorstep as well as horse riding and angling.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 37
B&B rate single person : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Coolakay House B&B in Coolakay, Enniskerry
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Knockree Hostel
Rates from € 20 pps (2.53 miles)
- Thornvale Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (7.15 miles)
- Kilronan House
Rates from € 45 pps (9.16 miles)
- Loughdan House
Rates from € 45 pps (9.96 miles)
- Shelton Lodge Bed and breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (10.14 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Coolakay House B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.