Cashen Course House
Photos Cashen Course House
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- telephone in room
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- wheelchair friendly
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- located in town
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Golfers' guesthouse overlooking Ballybunion's Links Courses. 12 En-suite bedrooms from golfers' twins/doubles to deluxe suites with magnificent views of golf courses, Cashen river and countryside. Large bedrooms and bathrooms with jacuzzi baths, power showers, double wash-basins. All bedrooms air-conditioned, T.V., Telephone, Wireless broadband, Trouser Press/Iron.
Golfers catered for with early breakfasts from 6 a.m. Large lounge where you can relax with refreshments and perhaps play a tune on our baby grand piano while watching golfers on the 1st Green right across the road! Golf memorabilia, oil paintings, handmade wallhangings and personal service all combine to make your stay the perfect one in our charming guesthouse. Drying room and lots of private parking available. We are 4 Star Irish Tourist Board and 5 Diamond AA approved.
For our guests we have a selection of Tee-Times for Ballybunion Old Course so just contact us and we'll endeavour to get the time and date that you require. We look forward to meeting you.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 70
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Cashen Course House in Ballybunion
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Manor Inn
Rates from € 35 pps (2.29 miles)
- Aras Mhuire B & B
Rates from € 30 pps (8.31 miles)
- The Grove Guesthouse
Rates from € 25 pps (12.7 miles)
- Katie O Connors Holiday Hostel
Rates from € 20 pps (12.73 miles)
- Crottys Pub Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (12.85 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Cashen Course House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.