Photos Scarriff Inn
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- internet access available
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- towels provided, free or for hire
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
The Scarriff Inn is a family run guesthouse under the new ownership of David and Katie Farrell and their family. The Scarriff Inn takes it’s name from Scarriff Island one of the many islands which it is overlooks. It is famous for overlooking 'the best view in Ireland' with views of Kenmare Bay and Bantry Bay and of Derrynane and it’s beautiful beaches and park. Patrons are treated to this view from every seat in the bar and restaurant. Guests staying at The Scarriff Inn can wake up to this magnificent view as all our accommodation boasts a sea view.
The Bed and Breakfast in Caherdaniel is located exactly half way round The Ring of Kerry, so it is an ideal base from which to explore The Iveragh Penninsula, The Dingle Penninsula, Killarney Lakes and of course the World Heritage site of Skellig’s Rock. The boat to Skellig Rockleaves from the pier under The Scarriff every morning, weather permitting, so you can have a fabulous Irish breakfast before steeing off for the day to explore one of the world’s most famous sites. We will prepare a nice packed lunch for your voyage and organise all booking arrangements for your trip if needed.
We look forward to welcoming you during your visit to The Ring of Kerry, to provide you with some fine food, accommodation of simply a pint of Guinness overlooking Ireland’s finest view!
B&B rate per person sharing : € 25
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Scarriff Inn in Caherdaniel
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Glenmore House
Rates from € 40 pps (5.07 miles)
- The Smugglersinn
Rates from € 45 pps (5.46 miles)
- Charming Old School House
Rates from € 35 pps (8.45 miles)
- Formanes House B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (9.07 miles)
- Seaview Guesthouse
Rates from € 35 pps (9.16 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Scarriff Inn. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.