Photos Saratoga Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- garden available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- private parking available
- vegetarians catered for
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- scenic beauty spot nearby
Located in the area of County Tipperary known as Barnane (which translates to 'the Gap') Saratoga Lodge forms part of a working stud where mares and foals graze the rolling pastures of the Golden Vale.
The Lodge nestles beneath the Devil’s Bit mountain, so named because the devil was said to have bitten off the top of the largest peak after becoming enraged by his unruly goats. Legend has it that the peak was then spat out 30 miles to the south, forming what is now the famous Rock of Cashel.
At Saratoga Lodge, we offer three bedrooms and the decor is traditional - books, racing memorabilia, comfy seats and a log fire in the sitting room - all creating a relaxed homely atmosphere. Our bedrooms are simple but inviting, with sleep-inducing beds.
Dinner is available on request, with home cooked food on offer using the best local produce, honey from the Lodge’s own bees and vegetables and herbs from the garden.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 45
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Saratoga Lodge in Templemore
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Rusheen House
Rates from € 35 pps (5.77 miles)
- Hayes Hotel
Rates from € 50 pps (8.75 miles)
- Boherna Lodge
Rates from € 33 pps (11.05 miles)
- Slidala Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (12.62 miles)
- Great National Abbey Court Hotel & Spa + Lodges
Rates from € 40 pps (12.86 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Saratoga Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.