Pine Trees Lodge
Photos Pine Trees Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
A unique retreat set in beautiful landscape gardens with the famous river Moy on your doorstep . An anglers & non anglers paradise.
Pinetrees Lodge is run by angling enthusiasts, David and Jo-Ann who between them share a wealth of knowledge and know-how for local angling. Mayo is home to the river Moy, a river that is rated as one of the best Salmon rivers in Europe, with catches of between 8,000 and 10,000 Wild Atlantic Salmon annually to the Rod and Line.
Foxford is an ideal location situated in the heart of County Mayo, making it a perfect base for touring the West of Ireland. Situated within easy access to Swinford, Ballina, and Enniscrone. Accessible by air, road and rail.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Pine Trees Lodge in Foxford
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Devard bed and breakfast
Rates from € 33 pps (11.1 miles)
- Windermere House
Rates from € 35 pps (11.32 miles)
- Eden House Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (13.49 miles)
- Windemere B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (14.51 miles)
- Failte Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (17.13 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Pine Trees Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.