Mai Kelly bed & breakfast
Photos Mai Kelly bed & breakfast
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
Mai Kelly bed & breakfast is located in the pretty, historic town of ballyshannon. co. Donegal, Ireland on the WILD ATLANTIC WAY. We are in the magnificent north west region of Ireland, with fabulous scenery, beaches, culture, festivals & something to suit everyone. Ballyshannon is the oldest town in Ireland, so if you are searching for your roots we are a great starting point. We have the remains of an abbey here which was founded in 1184 built by the cistercian monks. We are so ideally located for a host of activities. Surfing i bundoran tullan or rossnowlagh. Walking with the most panoramic views, hill walking with sliabh league, the highest cliffs in europe. An hours drive away. Motor cycle routes just waiting to be discovered, famous cycling routes already sign posted, 1 hour from glenveagh national parkwhich contains the largest herd of red deer in Ireland. We host the RORY GALLAGHER festival the first week in june, the folk festival in august. A writing & poetry festival in november & lots of smaller events, country & western music is alive & well & living in Bundoran 4 miles from us. I can tell you of classical music concerts which are so intimate & enjoyable if that is your preference. If you would like to contact me by email email@example.com or tel me at 00353719851607. I love my visitors to enjoy ballyshannon & their stay in my home. I will endeavour to help you in any way I can with information on all our activities.
B&B rate per person sharing from: € 35
B&B rate single person from: € 40
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Mai Kelly bed & breakfast in Ballyshannon
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Dún na Sí Guest House
Rates from € 35 pps (0.18 miles)
- Murvagh links manor
Rates from € 35 pps (8.18 miles)
- Haven Guest House & Spa
Rates from € 35 pps (9.09 miles)
- Maireads B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (9.33 miles)
- The Waters Edge
Rates from € 40 pps (10.83 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Mai Kelly bed & breakfast. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager :
Phone no. : 00353 719851607
Mobile no. : 00353 877878444
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 3006
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.