Photos Mossies B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
Set amongst some of the finest scenery in Ireland, Mossie's offers a perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The unspoiled rugged landscape is a paradise for walkers, first class golf courses are in abundance and there is plenty of exciting fishing to be had in the fish rich waters of Bantry Bay and the Beara Peninsula.
Surrounded by mature trees, with beautiful landscaped gardens and a spectacular view over Bantry Bay, Bed & Breakfast at Mossie’s is a must whilst visiting the Beara Peninsula.There are five guest bedrooms at Mossie’s. From the opulent and richly decorated Russian and French rooms to the classic Italian room and the simpler but equally stylish Victorian and Annie's room – the choice is yours. All prices are for double occupancy, but we are happy to consider singles and give a 10% discount on all bookings of more than one night.
All rooms are en-suite. Breakfast at Mossie’s offers traditional fare alongside some delicious alternatives – always plenty of fresh fruit, local yogurt, home-made granola and eggs from our own hens.
As a rule breakfast is served between 9:00 and 10:30am (other times by request).
Evening meals are available and generally offer some of our fabulous local fish, meat and organic vegetables, as well as delicious home-made desserts.
You can be assured of a warm welcome when you arrive at Ulusker House, and to start your relaxing stay, tea and our home-made cakes can be taken by a cosy fire or in the sunny garden – weather permitting. We pride ourselves on offering a real home-from-home, so whether you are relaxing in the comfortable lounge or taking a stroll in the beautiful garden, Mossie's is all yours for the duration of your stay.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Mossies B&B in Adrigole
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Brookhaven B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (8.56 miles)
- Formanes House B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (9.51 miles)
- Shaminir Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (11.08 miles)
- Bru Na Pairce
Rates from € 35 pps (12.23 miles)
- Seaview House Hotel
Rates from € 60 pps (12.35 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Mossies B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.