The Castle B&B and self catering Cottages
Photos The Castle B&B and self catering Cottages
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
This 18th century small castle stands in its own extensive grounds along the water's edge of Castlehaven harbour in the picturesque tranquil village of Castletownshend on the coast of south west County Cork. Most bedrooms have a sea view as does the elegant dining room for breakfast. Outside there is a terrace overlooking the water and the grounds and gardens run down to a shale beach from where our kayaks and rowing boats can be hired. Ideal spot for sailing, fishing, whale watching and visiting the many other picturesque areas of West Cork and Kerry.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 45
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Castle B&B and self catering Cottages in Skibbereen
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Atlantic House B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (0.71 miles)
- Sandycove House
Rates from € 35 pps (1.18 miles)
- Ethan House B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (6.46 miles)
- Driftwood Country B&B/Hostel
Rates from € 27 pps (6.67 miles)
- Celtic Ross Hotel
Rates from € 60 pps (6.75 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Castle B&B and self catering Cottages. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.