Great Keppel B&B
Photos Great Keppel B&B
- central heating
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Modern, architect-designed home in the golfing mecca of Portmarnock, 15 minutes drive to Dublin Airport, 30 minutes from Dublin city centre. Buses to the city and Malahide Village stop outside and the airport bus is nearby. The DART Rapid Transit Station is a 15-minute walk away. We offer 4 en-suite bedrooms, 2 doubles and 2 triples.
We offer four bedrooms, 2 Family Rooms, 1 Double and 1 Twin, each with its own bathroom. Two of our rooms are at the back of the house and have wonderful views of the Portmarnock Golf Links Course and Howth Head.
The room pictured at right is known as the ‘Red Room’ and is very popular. Many people who return to us ask for this room especially.
We serve breakfast in a room full of paintings and artefacts picked up on our travels.
Of course, we offer the Traditional Full Irish Breakfast, but we also offer Continental Breakfasts and with a little bit of notice we can cater for most special dietary needs, including vegetarian, coeliac and religious observance.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 28
B&B rate single person : € 35
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Great Keppel B&B in Portmarnock
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Cloghran Guesthouse
Rates from € 25 pps (4.09 miles)
- The Spencer
Rates from € 65 pps (7.1 miles)
- Parkway Guesthouse
Rates from € 30 pps (7.21 miles)
- Anchor House Dublin B&B
Rates from € 70 pps (7.3 miles)
- Celtic Lodge Guesthouse
Rates from € 25 pps (7.32 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Great Keppel B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.