White Heather Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
Photos White Heather Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
The three star approved White Heather Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast is located on 100 acres of farmland close to Kenmare town, Co. Kerry, in a picturesque quiet area with stunning mountain views. The River Sheen flows through the farm on its way to Kenmare Bay and a fishing licence may be purchased in the local town of Kenmare. The Lovett Family have been welcoming guests for over 30 years. Pets allowed, children, walkers and cyclists most welcome. Spending time on a real working farm is great fun & educational.
Convenient for touring the Ring of Kerry and Beara Peninsula, and local attractions include the, Bonane Heritage Park , Gleninchaquin Waterfalls and Molly Gallivans. Our farmhouse is an ideal base exploring the The Beara Way with its long distance walking route around the spectacular peninsula with a large concentration of historical and archaeological sites.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location White Heather Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast in Kenmare
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- SheenView Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (3.35 miles)
- Hallisseys B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (3.57 miles)
- Leebrook House
Rates from € 40 pps (4.23 miles)
- Shaminir Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (4.76 miles)
Rates from € 30 pps (5.87 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of White Heather Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.