Abbey House Jerpoint
Photos Abbey House Jerpoint
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
Georgian House directky opposit Jerpoint Abbey, 5 mins by car from Mount Juliet, 1 hour 10 mins from Rosslare, half way between Waterford and Kilkenny.Sitting on the banks of the little Arrigle river, a peaceful and relaxing.
Restored Mill House C1800 on the banks little Arrigle river, directly opposit Jerpoint Abbey, 5 minutes from Mount Juliet International Golf course.
Facilities for guests include access to the house’s gardens, TV and tea and coffee facilities in each bedroom, telephone access, parking space, the ability to bring pets and Irish speaking staff. The B&B is also handy for those with children as it provides cots and has a babysitting service ready at hand. Abbey House is situated in a calm and peaceful country spot giving guests the perfect location near the bustling city of Kilkenny. It is an ideal place to stay for those who enjoy the outdoors and in particular country walking. Mount Juliet for example, boasts a stunning golf course as well as excellent angling possibilities.
Those wishing to sample a little of the area’s history can explore the stunning Jerpoint Abbey or make the short trip to Kilkenny City where they can stroll the vast halls of Kilkenny Castle. This is an ideal retreat to get away from all the hustle and bustle of city living.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 38
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Abbey House Jerpoint in Thomastown
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Ballyduff House
Rates from € 50 pps (2.14 miles)
- The folly
Rates from € 35 pps (8.13 miles)
- Cullintra house
Rates from € 70 pps (8.13 miles)
- Springhill Court Hotel
Rates from € 55 pps (9.27 miles)
- Kenmur House
Rates from € 35 pps (10.61 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Abbey House Jerpoint. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.