Photos Glenvar Guesthouse
- central heating
- children accepted
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wheelchair friendly
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
Three star guesthouse great location for touring Northern Ireland. Delicious home cooking, adjacent to golf course restaurants and scenic walks. Euro accepted.
Tranquil setting in the clogher valley countryside. Delicious home cooking & traditional irish breakfast. Gateway to Northern Ireland Giants, Causeway Americian Folk Park, Omagh Marble arch caves Fermanagh.
The guesthouse is situated on the main A5 Dublin/Derry throughfare route at the gateway to Northern Ireland and is the ideal base and stop-off for touring all of Northern Irelands many major tourist attractions.
The local village of Aughnacloy has many excellent food establishments and pubs and we're even in walking distance of the Golf Club.
Travelling times to places of interest are approximately:
- Belfast Airport -1 hour
- City of Derry - 1 hour
- City of Dublin - 2 hours
Glenvar guesthouse can accommodate large and small groups of visitors and has a fantastic large well appointed family room to suit all requirements for that family stay.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 30
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Glenvar Guesthouse in Aughnacloy
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Tullybryan House 4*
Rates from € 35 pps (13.27 miles)
- Fairylands Country House
Rates from € 30 pps (13.66 miles)
- Clogher Valley Golf Club Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 30 pps (14.69 miles)
- Armagh City Hotel
Rates from € 55 pps (14.8 miles)
- Pinewood Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Rates from € 37 pps (17.18 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Glenvar Guesthouse. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.