Photos Grattan Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Comfortable rooms…beautiful location…fantastic breakfast—not our words, that’s what our guests have said about Grattan Lodge B&B (though we do agree, wholeheartedly!)
We overlook Galway Bay and the Salthill Promenade (Europe’s longest promenade), offering you stunning seaside views of Galway Bay and the hills of Clare—yet you’re only a 10-minute stroll to Galway City Centre along Galway’s South Park and The Claddagh.
Private car park, free WiFi internet access, cosy single, double, and double-twin (triple) bedrooms, full Irish breakfast—plus our smoked salmon breakfast that has earned us acclaim in the Guide du Routard—Grattan Lodge offers you an affordable and friendly base for exploring Galway City and the seaside resort of Salthill.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 60
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Grattan Lodge in Salthill
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Periwinkle
Rates from € 35 pps (0.03 miles)
- The Swallow
Rates from € 30 pps (0.34 miles)
- Greenlawn Lodge B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (0.77 miles)
- Cappa Veagh B&B
Rates from € 37 pps (0.83 miles)
- Lisnagree Bed & Breakfast
Rates from € 35 pps (1.74 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Grattan Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.