Photos Clarence House
- central heating
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- tennis nearby
Clarence House Guesthouse was bought and founded by the late Mr Thomas Slevin in 1962 and is now in May 2013 50 years in Business it is the longest running Guesthouse, B&B, Hotel and Tourist Office in the City of L'Derry today, The house itself is a114 years old as it was build in 1899.
it is an old victorian town house, which was a private home, owned by the late Mr Hazlet, until it was taken over run by Mrs Eleanor Slevin she retired in 2002. it was originally the only guesthouse or B&B in the city, then in the late 60's early 70's Mr & Mrs Slevin established the Ardowen Hotel, just a two minute walk away from Clarence House, after six years, however it was the last hotel in the city to be bombed as part of the troubles, Following this we returned to Clarence House and have been here ever since.
We have nine rooms all en-suite one or two with bath, one of these rooms is our Landsborough Suite.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Clarence House in Londonderry
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Princes House
Rates from € 34 pps (0.29 miles)
- Phoenix B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (0.93 miles)
- Amara B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (6.09 miles)
- Clunelly House
Rates from € 35 pps (9.73 miles)
- Lough View B and B
Rates from € 35 pps (12.84 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Clarence House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.