Photos Carramore Lodge
- children accepted
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- tennis nearby
Carramore Lodge is a superb family run accommodation is set on 1.5 acres of beautiful mature gardens, beside the river Shannon and Lough Derg, 5 minutes walk from the scenic heritage twinned villages of Ballina/Killaloe.
- Delicious breakfast.
- Complimentary wireless broadband available in the house.
- All guest rooms are full size and with private bathroom/shower.
- Lounge, sun-lounge and gardens for guest use.
- Ample secure car parking.
- Credit cards accepted.
Our breakfast is cooked to order with fine local ingredients and produce in season from our garden including delicious tomatoes, raspberries, strawberries and honey from our own beehives.
We have been welcoming guests from all over the world since 1998.
In 2011 Carramore Lodge has been awarded the 4 Star classification by the Official Irish Tourist Board "Fáilte Ireland".
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 45
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Carramore Lodge in Killaloe
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Kingfisher Lodge
Rates from € 35 pps (1.59 miles)
- Scapaflow B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (4.62 miles)
- Hillview Farm House B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (8.08 miles)
- Andys Bar, Restaurant and B&B
Rates from € 40 pps (10.47 miles)
- Great National Abbey Court Hotel & Spa + Lodges
Rates from € 40 pps (10.97 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Carramore Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.