Drogheda Townhouse B&B
Photos Drogheda Townhouse B&B
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- tennis nearby
Welcome to our Drogheda Townhouse B&B, we hope you enjoy your stay in our beautiful Bed and Breakfast .
Drogheda Townhouse is a relatively new venture thats been adapted to welcome guests. It has in such a short time been described as “home from home” from our guests.
We are a family run bed and breakfast situated in a prime location in the bustling town of Drogheda. Drogheda is renowned for its cultural activities theatre, arts and music festivals, its many pubs, clubs and restaurants are all within walking distance of our guesthouse .
If history is your forte then look no further than Drogheda with the famous Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth Megalithic Monuments, Millmount Museum, Laurence Gate, Boyne Viaduct, St Peter’s Chapel to name but a few. If it’s shopping you enjoy, Drogheda offers an array of shops and shopping centres including Laurence Centre, Scotch Hall and the famous West Street being the hub of our town.
We would like to welcome you to Drogheda and offer you a pleasant stay in our warm and friendly home.
We welcome new guests and friends alike and invite you to browse our website and look forward to hearing from you.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Drogheda Townhouse B&B in Drogheda
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Newgrange Lodge B&B
Rates from € 25 pps (3.13 miles)
- Beach Lodge
Rates from € 38 pps (4.48 miles)
- Highfield House
Rates from € 40 pps (5.17 miles)
- Slane Farm Hostel and Campsite
Rates from € 20 pps (8.85 miles)
- Clintons Woodview Farmhouse
Rates from € 30 pps (12.77 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Drogheda Townhouse B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.