Photos Ballyduff House
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- cot and highchair
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
Ballyduff House is an elegant Georgian country house, located in County Kilkenny, only an hour from Dublin.
Beautiful country house situated on the river nore, salmon and trout fishing, or just the perfect place to sit back read a book by the fire in the libary.
A stay in one of our beautifully appointed rooms makes for the perfect relaxing break.
The bedrooms at Ballyduff House have, as has the rest of the house, kept their original proportions.
Spacious, comfortable and elegantly decorated, each of our rooms has its own charm.
Depending on which room you have you are either looking out over the river Nore to the rear of the house, or over rolling parkland and gardens to the front and side of the house.
During their stay guests can also relax and unwind in our beautiful library or elegant drawing room.
A whole range of activities are available on our doorstep from fishing to golf to canoeing and much more.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 50
B&B rate single person : € 50
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ballyduff House in Thomastown
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Abbey House Jerpoint
Rates from € 38 pps (2.14 miles)
- Cullintra house
Rates from € 70 pps (6.07 miles)
- Beaufort House
Rates from € 35 pps (9.54 miles)
- Glenbarry B&B
Rates from € 30 pps (9.82 miles)
- Glendower House
Rates from € 35 pps (9.95 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ballyduff House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.