Blue Moon Hostel & Camping
Photos Blue Moon Hostel & Camping
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
Friendly family run hostel in soutwest Donegal. Private & family rooms. Camping, Adults: 7 Euro, Children 3 Euro. Ideal location for visiting north west coast of Ireland.
The Blue Moon Hostel & Camping is family-run, and offers budget accommodation with a warm welcome on arrival, as well as excellent hospitality throughout your stay. We devote our time to ensuring an enjoyable, memorable break for you, with our friendly, personal service. We cater for small to large numbers of people, such as individuals or couples to large groups.
The hostel is located at the heart of a traditional Irish town, with many facilities and attractions within its proximity. It is ideally situated for touring and availing of the breathtaking scenery of north-west Donegal. The local area is steeped in history with the ruins of McSwine's Castle, Spamount Church and Graveyard, Ballysaggart Friary, St. Conal's Well, the Round Tower at Bruckless and many other fascinating remains of ancient Ireland. Scenic walks and beaches are also in abundance within the locality, such as the internationally renowned sea cliffs of Slieve League.
Diving is hugely popular within the area too, with St. John's Point being regarded as one of the best dive sites in Ireland. With depths of 25-30 metres close to the coastline, plus a myriad of ocean life, unpolluted Atlantic water and crystal-clear visibility, it attracts experienced and novice divers all-year-round.
As an additional service, we provide air fills for diving bottles.
We will be happy to aid and direct you to any of the scenic attractions that Donegal has to offer, or to recommend the local amenities in the area. See you soon!
B&B rate per person sharing : € 12
B&B rate single person : € 12
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Blue Moon Hostel & Camping in Dunkineely
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Shoreview B&B
Rates from € 32 pps (0.18 miles)
- Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre
Rates from € 45 pps (3.13 miles)
- The Ritz
Rates from € 40 pps (3.62 miles)
- Murvagh links manor
Rates from € 35 pps (8.06 miles)
- The Waters Edge
Rates from € 40 pps (10.06 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Blue Moon Hostel & Camping. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.