Photos Churchfield B&B
- central heating
- children accepted
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
Modern 2 storey house in the heart of Doolin Village, famous for traditional music sessions in the local pubs. Gateway to the famous Burren area, Cliffs of Moher. Trips daily to the Aran Islands and you can have a cruise around the Cliffs of Moher.
Doolin is considered by many to be the home of traditional Irish music and with the famous pubs, McDermott's and McGann's just 2 minutes walk away and O'Connors a mere 10 minutes walk, you could not be closer to the action. Traditional Irish music can be heard nightly throughout the summer and at weekends during the winter in all the pubs. The atmosphere is unique and before long, I know you will tap your feet and clap your hands as the music takes over.
A warm welcome awaits you at Churchfield.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 40
B&B rate single person : € 55
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Churchfield B&B in Doolin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House
Rates from € 85 pps (0.37 miles)
- Doolin Hostel
Rates from € 15 pps (0.78 miles)
- Atlantic View House
Rates from € 45 pps (0.99 miles)
- Lane Lodge B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (1 miles)
- Rathbaun Hotel
Rates from € 35 pps (3.46 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Churchfield B&B. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.